Anna Lea Setz is an associate in the Litigation Department of our New York office. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation and arbitration, in particular complex commercial disputes as well as banking, securities, and employment matters. She also advises clients on employment and contract law.
Anna Lea provides dedicated pro bono legal services, in particular representing pro se parties in commercial disputes and employment matters. She is an active member of the Federal Bar Council and the Federal Bar Council Inn of Court.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- LL.M., James Kent scholar, Columbia Law School
- LL.M., magna cum laude, University of Berne
- LL.B., magna cum laude, University of Berne
Press ReleaseAugust 24, 2022
Client AlertFebruary 10, 2021
Law.comDecember 4, 2019