Tamir advises various high-tech companies, ranging from software companies (such as mobile and other online platforms) to those engaged in the biotech and medical devices industry. Tamir also provides ongoing day-to-day legal advice to the department’s clients, from the incorporation stage until maturity and any "exit."
Tamir focuses on negotiating commercial transactions and in drafting complex agreements related to investments, corporate governance, intellectual property-related transactions (such as software licensing), services and R&D agreements, and international commercial transactions.
He also advises start-ups, including with respect to incorporation and unique commercial agreements, and in providing legal advice to officers and directors.
Representative Client Work
- Represented Alcobra Ltd. in its reverse merger, which was made within the course of a private placement for a total consideration of US$117 million
- Represented V-Wave Ltd. in a financing round in which the company raised approximately US$70 million
- Represented XJet Ltd., in a financing round
- Represented Advanced Inhalation Therapies (AIT) Ltd. in its reverse merger which was made within the course of a private placement
- Represented Colospan Ltd., in a financing round
- Represented MedAware Ltd. in a financing round
- Represented NSL Comm Ltd. in a financing round
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley
- MBA, Haifa University, Israel
- LL.B., magna cum laude, Netanya Academic College, Israel
Awards & Honors
- The Legal 500 Israel, 2020
Press ReleaseMarch 23, 2022
November 1, 2021
Globe NewswireApril 27, 2021
New ElectronicsApril 21, 2021
DarioHealth Announces Acquisition of Leading Digital Musculoskeletal Company Upright Technologies and $70 Million FinancingPRNewswireJanuary 27, 2021