Ron's practice focuses on corporate and securities matters, including the representation of private and public companies in connection with public and private offerings, mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate matters.
Ron also advises public companies regarding compliance with their Securities Exchange Act of 1934 requirements, including all periodic filings on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K. He also provides guidance and assistance to independent developers of power plant and transmission line projects as well as utility companies.
During law school, Ron interned in the Division of Enforcement at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). In addition, Ron was awarded a Citation of Excellence in Securities Clinical Courses from Hofstra University School of Law.
Representative Client Work
- Represented a leading global digital health company with mobile health and big data solutions, in its $4.5 million public offering of common stock
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
Press ReleaseSeptember 27, 2016