John regularly represents clients in corporate and commercial transactions, including secured debt financings as well as mergers and acquisitions, equity financings, corporate governance and general corporate and securities law matters. His experience includes representing targets and acquirers in M&A transactions, issuers and underwriters in debt and equity issuances and private equity and venture capital funds in equity and asset acquisitions and dispositions.
John also represents and advises private investment funds. He has counseled domestic and offshore funds in connection with raising pools of capital for investment in public markets and private ventures and in connection with state and Federal registration and regulatory matters.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- LL.M., NYU University
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law
- B.A., Columbia University
- Member, Private Investment Funds Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, Business Section and Tax Section, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Business Section, American Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- The Legal 500 U.S., 2020
SEC Proposes New Rules to Encourage Private Fund Transparency and Address Certain Conflicts of InterestClient AlertFebruary 25, 2022
Press ReleaseJune 10, 2020