Ida has advised on a broad range of corporate matters, including transactions involving private equity firms, as well as private and public companies, across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, consumer and retail, financial services, and real estate.
Prior to joining Sullivan & Worcester, Ida worked in a California-based law firm assisting venture-funded companies in private equity and venture capital transactions as well as M&A. Ida has also extensive experience in tax law; she worked as an associate in a New York law firm focusing on sophisticated tax planning for high-net-worth individuals and closely held family businesses. She also worked as a international tax lawyer at a Big 4 accounting firm.
Ida graduated from Georgetown University Law Center with an LL.M. in tax.
Representative Client Work
- Assisted Roxe Holding Inc in its negotiation and execution of a definitive merger agreement in its $3.6 billion acquisition by Goldenstone Acquisition Ltd.
- Represented an Israeli technology company in its acquisitions of strategic U.S. entities
- Represented Concertio Inc., one of the top providers of AI-powered performance optimization software, in its sale to Synopsys Inc.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- LL.M., Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M., magna cum laude, University of Turku
- LL.B., magna cum laude, University of Turku