Dyna specialises in advising clients on structured and unstructured trade finance across mainland Europe, CIS, Africa and Asia. Her experience also includes advising on the impact of regulatory changes in respect of trade finance.
Prior to joining the firm, Dyna spent six months working in asset management with a particular focus on hedge funds. She has also worked in global company secretarial services where she assisted with incorporating entities globally and the management of company boards. Dyna also spent nine months on secondment to the London-based trade finance legal team of a leading multinational bank.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Solicitor, Senior Courts of England and Wales
- BPP University Law School, Legal Practice Course
- BPP University Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- Manchester Business School, International Management
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, International Asian Studies Programme
Press ReleaseMay 5, 2022
flowMarch 10, 2022
Press ReleaseDecember 14, 2021
Trade Finance MagazineSummer 2019
Sullivan Press ReleaseJune 28, 2019
Sullivan Press ReleaseMay 3, 2019