Ashley represents clients in all aspects of real estate transactions, leasing, and land-use and development. She has experience on both the legal and business side of negotiating purchase and sale agreements, resolving complex title issues, and guiding clients through the permitting process.
Prior to joining Sullivan, Ashley was a commercial real estate associate at a regional law firm in Boston and worked for a non-profit community development financial institution. She was also a Legal Fellow for the Honorable Robert B. Foster in the Massachusetts Land Court.
Ashley graduated magna cum laude from New York University with a degree in Urban Design and Architectural Studies, and received her law degree from Boston University School of Law.
Ashley is an associate member of the City of Cambridge Planning Board, and she is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Bar & Court Admissions
- J.D., Boston University School of Law
- B.A., magna cum laude, New York University
- City of Cambridge Planning Board, Associate Member
- Taiwanese American Professionals - Boston Chapter, Former Board Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Real Estate Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts, Committee Member
Awards & Honors
- "Ones to Watch," Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law (2023)