Noa leads the firm's Litigation Group in Tel Aviv, where she focuses on civil, commercial and administrative law.
Noa specializes in complex, high-net-worth litigation. She represents both Israeli and foreign companies, as well as their shareholders, in an array of commercial disputes, including those involving capital markets, corporate law and insolvency. Noa’s experience with commercial disputes is vast, including administrative appeals, class actions, derivative claims, shareholder disputes, control struggles, securities litigation, real estate disputes, antitrust cases, insolvency proceedings and employment disputes.
In addition, Noa has experience in corporate law disputes, including control and separation struggles between partners, class actions (on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants), securities litigation and insolvency. She also provides representation in civil disputes to companies from a variety of sectors, including high tech, real estate and healthcare, as well as representation in various administrative proceedings. Noa also represents clients in arbitration and mediation proceedings before administrative bodies, especially with regard to tenders.
*Noa is a partner with the Israel law firm, Har-Even & Co., which is affiliated with Sullivan & Worcester LLP.
Bar & Court Admissions
- LL.B, B.A., Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya
- Israel Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- The Legal 500 Israel, 2020
- Co-author, "In the Shadow of the Corona Crisis: Managers and Officers Need to be Optimally Prepared for a Situation of Cash Flow Difficulties, Otherwise They are Vulnerable to Lawsuit," Calcalist (July 4, 2020)
- Mention, "Israeli Entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg Sued for Fraud Once More," Calcalist ( January 7, 2020)
- Quoted, "Partner of Ben-Zaken and Nikashvili Increases his Lawsuit Against Them to NIS 100 million: Sell Properties to Associates at Liquidation Price," Globes (August 14, 2019)
- Mention, "Ildav Jumps from A-Jump at a Price very Close to Her Investment," Calcalist (January 13, 2019)
- Mention, "Alcobra "Exported" the Israeli Legal System Abroad," Globes (February 27, 2018)
- Quoted, "Lawsuit Against Coin Dash Digital Currency Founder: 'Acquire Partner Shares'" The Marker (March 13, 2017)