Chinyere represents a diverse base of public and private clients in a broad range of corporate matters and financing transactions. She also represents public companies in securities law compliance, general disclosure, and periodic reporting.
During law school, she served as co-president to the Black Law Students Association, the Head Student Director for LAHANAS, a member of the Boston College Law School Diversity and Inclusion Task Force and a clinic student in the Boston College Innocence Program.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- B.A., Colgate University
- Corporate Secretary, Neighborhood House Charter School
- Massachusetts Black Women Attorneys (MBWA)
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association (MBLA)
- Boston Bar Association
Press ReleaseOctober 18, 2021
Seminars & Presentations
- A New Canvas: Painting a New Boston
Boston College BLSA Spring Conference (April 9, 2022)