Nicole is a corporate associate in our Boston office. She represents both public and private clients with respect to matters involving securities law, mergers & acquisitions, fund formation and general corporate matters.
While in law school, Nicole served as an editor on the Boston University Law Review. Prior to entering law school, she worked as a litigation paralegal at a New Jersey law firm.
Representative Client Work
- Represented a software company in its $223 million acquisition
- Represented a technology company in a $7.6 million public offering
- Represented a public company in a $15 million private placement
Bar & Court Admissions
- J.D., Boston University School of Law
- B.A., cum laude, Rutgers University
Press ReleaseOctober 18, 2021