Natalie represents a diverse base of clients, including public and private companies, domestic and international, in a broad range of business and finance matters with a focus on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, joint venture and financing transactions and governance.
She represents companies across various industries, including finance, technology, media, energy, sports, manufacturing and design. Additionally, Natalie has unique experience in advising clients on legal and regulatory issues that arise in the fintech space, in facilitating token offerings and other token generation and distribution events, and in structuring and advising funds that carry out various blockchain applications and related projects.
Clients also benefit from Natalie's experience in litigating matters arising out of complex corporate and financial transactions and contractual disputes. Her IP experience includes preparing various intellectual property agreements (including purchases, assignments and licensing agreements), and she has counseled clients regarding selection and maintenance of trademarks, as well as copyright and domain name issues.
Prior to practicing law, Natalie was a financial consultant with Deloitte LLP in New York, advising national leadership on strategy initiatives, mergers and acquisitions.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.A., with distinction, University of Michigan
- New York State Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- "Ones to Watch," Best Lawyers in America®, Mergers & Acquisition Law (2021)
- "Rising Star," New York Super Lawyers (2019)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Fellows Program (2019)
Client AlertJuly 24, 2020
Client AlertApril 27, 2020
Client AlertMarch 31, 2020
Press ReleaseJanuary 9, 2020
New York Metro Super Lawyers MagazineSeptember 12, 2019
Press ReleaseApril 2, 2019
Blockchain Land, QuotedFebruary 6, 2019
Client AdvisoryDecember 15, 2017
The M&A AdvisorNovember 14, 2016
Client AdvisoryAugust 11, 2015
Law360October 16, 2013
- Capital Markets
- Complex Commercial & Financial Disputes
- Emerging Companies & Venture Capital
- Fintech & Blockchain
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions