Michelle's practice encompasses all aspects of transactional commercial real estate law, including acquisitions and dispositions, structured real estate transactions, single-lender and syndicated multi-lender financing, and debt and equity transactions.
While attending Northeastern University School of Law, Michelle served as the chief compliance officer for the 360 Huntington Fund, a mutual fund managed by graduate business students. She also worked in the Community Business Clinic and was selected as teaching assistant for the first-year torts course.
Representative Client Work
- Represented real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the acquisitions of medical office buildings, senior housing facilities and industrial buildings ranging from $10 to $20 million
- Represented a REIT in the acquisition of a data center for approximately $130 million
- Represented a client in the acquisition of over 50 properties consisting largely of affordable housing units
- Represented a REIT in the acquisition of a portfolio of 14 hotels in 12 states for $145 million
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- M.B.A., Northeastern University
- B.A., University of Colorado
- Women's Leadership Program, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, 2019
- Boston Bar Association
Law360, QuotedApril 29, 2019