Michael is counsel in Sullivan's Real Estate Group. He focuses his practice on land use and zoning, product liability and general commercial matters. He has worked on a wide variety of land use litigation matters at the trial and appellate level, including cases involving easements, adverse possession, challenges to various permits and approvals, enforcement requests, and zoning amendment challenges (including challenges to PDAs and IMPs).
Michael also has extensive experience in litigating product liability actions, and various other general commercial matters, in state and federal courts.
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court of the District of Massachusetts
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University School of Law
- A.B., cum laude, Harvard University
- Co-editor of the Massachusetts Zoning Manual (MCLE 7th Ed. 2021) and an author or co-author of several of its chapters
- "Zoning Amendments for Particular Projects Should Survive ‘Spot Zoning’ Challenges," REBA News (November 2012)