In her role as Director of HR & Operations, Melissa oversees the overall strategic direction, planning, coordination, administration and evaluation of human resources. Melissa has extensive experience advising senior business executives on change management, organizational performance, employee relations, employment law and compliance, performance management and training and development matters. She has developed and implemented a wide range of HR policy initiatives as well as mentored and developed teams of HR professionals. Melissa's experience spans a diverse range of industries including professional services and consulting, legal, financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals and media.
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- M.S., Human Resources, Suffolk University
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross