Joe's practice focuses on corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities laws and capital markets transactions. He advises clients with respect to ongoing corporate governance and disclosure matters, including compliance with Securities Exchange Act of 1934 requirements, stock exchange listing standards and Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance.
Prior to joining Sullivan, Joe was one of the first in-house counsels to a publicly-traded cannabis company.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- United Kingdom
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- LL.M., University College London
- B.A., magna cum laude, Luther College
- Co-chair, Advisory Board, International Cannabis Bar Association (INCBA)
Media Coverage – Joseph Segilia, Former General Counsel at Unrivaled Brands, Joins Sullivan as Partner in New YorkMultiple News SourcesJuly 20, 2022
Press ReleaseJuly 18, 2022
Seminars & Presentations
- Exploiting Ground Floor Valuations - Family Office Cannabis Investing 101
Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV (November 17, 2022)
- Raising Money: Inside and Outside the Box
Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV (November 15, 2022)