Jillian’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, securities litigation, white-collar and government investigations, and regulatory compliance. Jillian has experience representing broker-dealers and other financial institutions in investigations and proceedings before administrative and self-regulatory agencies, including the SEC and FINRA.
Jillian is also dedicated to Sullivan’s pro bono programs. She has been actively involved in Sullivan’s collaborative partnership with the New England Innocence Project, through which she and a team of attorneys review criminal prosecutions to identify instances of wrongful conviction. She has also successfully appealed multiple denials of state unemployment benefits in conjunction with the Volunteer Lawyers Project.
While at Boston College Law School, she was Executive Comments Editor for the Boston College Law Review, served as a legal intern to the Committee for Public Counsel Services at the Quincy District Court, and participated in the school’s pro bono service trip to Arizona.
Representative Client Work
- Represented broker-dealer in connection with SEC investigation
- Represented LLC and its board of managers in arbitration defending plan (approved by majority of investors) to sell certain LLC assets
- Counseled on issues regarding material non-public information
Bar & Court Admissions
- Boston Bar Association
- J.D., summa cum laude, Boston College Law School
- B.A., State University of New York at Geneseo
- New England Innocence Project
Sullivan Files Amicus Brief with MA Supreme Judicial Court on Behalf of the Pioneer Institute and PioneerLegal, LLCPress ReleaseApril 26, 2022
For Whom the Limitations Period Tolls: The SJC Imposes 106 More Days of Potential Liability on DefendantsClient AlertSeptember 21, 2021
Seminars & Presentations
- Talk to the Hill for Civil Legal Aid
Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation (January 27, 2021)