Jeny is a member of the firms’ capital markets and corporate practice groups. Her work includes advising a diverse set of clients in the hi-tech and life sciences industries on all aspects of corporate and securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial matters. Jeny often guides Israeli and international companies seeking to have their securities traded in the United States, advising clients in both public offerings and private placements. She also advises clients with respect to corporate governance matters, as well as SEC compliance and disclosures. In all of her practice, Jeny strives to learn and understand her clients’ business models and goals, so that she may successfully incorporate them into her legal strategy.
Prior to joining Sullivan, Jeny was an associate in the securities and commercial practice groups of two major United States law firms. Her securities practice involved effectively and zealously representing financial institutions, broker-dealers, and investment advisers in FINRA arbitrations. Jeny also represented corporate clients on a wide variety of complex commercial matters, including business and commercial disputes, copyright, trade secrets, consumer fraud actions, and business torts. Jeny regularly encountered and successfully navigated complex issues involving contract interpretation in commercial transactions.
Before practicing law, Jeny served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Peter F. Bariso, Jr., A.J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson County. While at Seton Hall School of Law, she was a Chancellor Scholar, Clifford Fellow, a student attorney with the Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation Clinic, and the Senior Articles Editor for the Seton Hall Circuit Review.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- J.D., cum laude, Seton Hall University School of Law
- B.A., magna cum laude, Northeastern University
- Pro bono work on behalf of Partners for Women And Justice, a non-profit organization providing free legal representation to low-income victims of domestic violence
- Pro bono work on behalf of Kids in Need of Defense, or KIND, a non-profit organization representing unaccompanied minor children