Emily represents both public and private clients with respect to matters involving private equity investments, securities law and general corporate matters. She regularly represents fund managers in the formation of private equity funds and institutional investors in their investments in domestic and off-shore investment vehicles. She also represents clients in secondaries transactions.
Prior to joining Sullivan, Emily worked as the Assistant Chief of Registration, Inspections, Compliance and Examinations at the Massachusetts Securities Division.
Representative Client Work
- Currently represents a global investment management firm in the structuring, launch and closing of a closed-end farmland and farmland plus investment fund with a target size of $500 million
- Regularly represents private funds in the consummation of primary private equity investments
- Represented a life insurance company in a series of joint venture equity investments in renewable energy projects throughout the United States
Bar & Court Admissions
- J.D., Boston University School of Law
- LL.M., Banking and Financial Law, Boston University School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington
- Boston Bar Association
- ACG Boston Accelerator program
Firm AnnouncementMay 19, 2022