Anna Lea Setz is an associate in the Litigation Department of our New York office. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation and arbitration, in particular banking, data protection, employment and commercial matters. She also advises clients on insurance and debt matters and contract law.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- LL.M., James Kent scholar, Columbia Law School
- LL.M., magna cum laude, University of Berne
- LL.B., magna cum laude, University of Berne