Anna Koshy is a senior associate in the London office. She has expertise in international Banking and Finance, including in particular Trade and Export Finance. She has advised a number of leading banks and corporates on a wide range of structured and unstructured finance products, covering a variety of commodities including oil, metals and agri. Her experience includes advising on pre-export finance transactions, supply chain finance, risk participations and commodity repos. Anna has broad experience in finance having worked in-house at Stemcor and Falcon Group, and done secondments at various global banks.
- Solicitor, Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Legal Practice Course
- International Diploma in Management
- King’s College London, Laws LLB
- Law Society of England and Wales
Seminars & Presentations
- When is a sale of commodities not a true sale?
Pinners Hall, 105-108 Old Broad Street, London (April 23, 2015)
- The Role and Responsibilities of Various Parties in Trade Finance Transactions
Pinners Hall, 105-108 Old Broad Street, London (December 17, 2014)