Amir's practice focuses on corporate and securities matters, including the representation of private and public companies, and investment banks, in connection with private and public offerings (IPOs and follow-on offerings), mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate matters. In addition, Amir drafts, reviews and negotiates commercial contracts, including licensing agreements, non-disclosure agreements and professional services agreements, for technology and life sciences ventures.
Amir also advises public companies regarding compliance with their Securities Exchange Act of 1934 requirements, including all periodic filings on Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and proxy statements, as well as other regulatory and national exchange filing requirements with the SEC, FINRA and Nasdaq.
Representative Client Work
- Represented a leading provider of NFV-ready service assurance and customer experience management solutions for communications service providers, in its $32 million public offering of ordinary shares
- Represented a lead underwriter in connection with a $17 million public offering for a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of immunotherapy products
- Represented a biopharmaceutical company developing drugs designed to activate a patient's immune system against cancer, in its $20.7 million offering of common stock and warrants
- Drafting consultancy agreements for companies and individuals in various fields, including web services, medicine, technology, and research
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- LL.M., Columbia Law School
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- LL.M., The Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya
- LL.B./B.A., magna cum laude, The Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya
Client AdvisoryDecember 15, 2017