Alexandra specialises in banking, trade & ship finance, including invoice discounting, regulatory work, sale & purchase and shipbuilding contracts. She also advises clients on terms of various committed/uncommitted syndicated/bilateral credit facilities and participation agreements, CP documents, security documents and arrangements.
Alexandra is a Russian qualified lawyer and, before moving to London, she worked as a senior legal adviser for a management company in Moscow.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Solicitor, Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Russian Qualified Lawyer
- BPP University London, GDL & LPC
- University College London, LLM in International Commercial Law
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, LLM in Civil Law and International Private Law (Hons)
Global Trade Review, QuotedFebruary 10, 2020
Seminars & Presentations
- How would you address current issues when documenting trade finance transactions?
Trade Finance Breakfast Seminar (February 20, 2020)