Alex specialises in advising a broad range of clients on structured and unstructured trade finance across mainland Europe, CIS, Africa and Asia. Alex’s experience also includes drafting and negotiating various agreements pertaining to trade finance deals and receivables financings (including advising on payables platforms), as well as working on a number of FinTech/cryptoasset matters. Prior to joining the firm, Alex worked in the corporate finance department of a leading US law firm where he worked on a number of debt and equity offerings.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Solicitor, Senior Courts of England and Wales
- BPP University Law School, Legal Practice Course
- BPP University London, Graduate Diploma in Law
- BPP University London, Law, LLB (Hons)
- University of Bristol, Chemistry, BSc (Hons)