We represent internationally-known recording artists, concert promoters, record label executives, personal managers and agents. Other clients include major record labels and music publishers, actors, directors, film producers, models and modeling agencies — all in a wide variety of disputes and litigation unique to the entertainment industry.
Representative Client Work
- Litigated on behalf of artists and composers in royalty and accounting disputes with record labels and publishers
- Litigated and arbitrated disputes between recording artists and personal managers concerning the dissolution of their relationship
- Pursued copyright infringement litigation on behalf of composers, recording artists, record labels and book publishers
- Represented recording artists in trademark litigation arising from unlawful use of the artist's name and likeness for commercial purposes
- Handled tour-related disputes and litigation for national and foreign concert promoters
- Defended talent agencies in anti-trust and unfair competition litigation