ESG in Trade and Export Finance
At this Trade & Export Finance Webinar on May 27, 2021, Mark Norris looked at ESG in trade and export finance, how it can be documented and how it can be aligned with the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
In particular Mark examined the legal and documentary issues in respect of:
- Sustainable Supply Chain Finance
- Sustainable Trade Criteria
- Sustainable Shipment Letter of Credit
- Green Infrastructure Finance
- Green Export Credit Finance
- Green Bond Principles
- Green Loan Principles
Considering the above against the backdrop of the IFC Performance Standards and the UN's Sustainable Development Goals and the requirements of buyers, suppliers and financiers.