A Diversification Approach to Tax Policy & Reform
Tax Luncheon Series, Harvard Law School
Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA
January 31, 2018
Ameek Ashok Ponda presented "A Diversification Approach to Tax Policy & Reform," at Harvard Law School's Tax Luncheon Series on January 31, 2018. Topics covered by Mr. Ponda included:
- Why Do We Have Taxes?
- Examples of Tax Utopianism
- How Should Taxes be Analyzed?
- What are Possible Tax Bases?
- Income Versus Consumption Taxes, But Why Not Both?
- Related Themes of Tax Policy, Reform and Scholarship