Our Commitment to Our Clients, Our Communities and Our Employees - COVID-19
At Sullivan & Worcester, we are proud to have served our clients and communities for nearly 80 years. Like many of you during this time, as we all adapt and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have reassessed our operating procedures to ensure that we are doing all we can to maintain our dedication to our clients and our people. The health, welfare and safety of our attorneys, staff, clients and communities is of utmost importance to us.
We have strong business continuity plans in place to allow us to continue to operate our business and serve our clients with as little disruption as possible. We have implemented numerous internal measures focused on the health and safety of our employees, as well as ensuring our systems are in order to continue our business partnerships with our clients effectively.
We have taken the following proactive steps:
- For the safety of all of our attorneys and staff, we have moved to a mandatory remote working environment.
- We have tested all of our operating systems on a remote basis so that our attorneys can effectively work on your behalf from any location. We have also ensured that our critical back-office functions can do the same.
- We have eliminated in-person meetings and are well-equipped to hold any client meeting via teleconference/videoconference.
- We have restricted all travel domestically unless it is essential on behalf of a client matter. All international travel is delayed indefinitely.
- Our attorneys have had the capability to work remotely for many years and are accustomed to doing so. Please be assured that Sullivan will remain dedicated to providing you the same client service you have been accustomed to.
Our focus and dedication to client service and responsiveness will not change, and we continue to be ready to serve all of your legal needs. We are constantly monitoring the impact that COVID-19 has placed on our markets as well as on our clients’ businesses, and we are ready to assist you as we all work through this crisis together. We stand ready to not only support our clients, but also our communities and the people within them.
We wish you, your families, and your staff continued health and safety.