Media Coverage - Hank Haney Sues PGA Tour
Peter Ginsberg is representing Hank Haney, who hosted "Hank Haney Golf Radio" on SirusXM, in his federal lawsuit alleging the PGA Tour forced Sirius to cancel his radio show as part of an ongoing campaign to discredit him to protect Tiger Woods' image.
There has been widespread media coverage of this lawsuit, including:
- Ex-Sirius Host Accuses PGA of Sabotaging Golf Radio Show, Law360, December 18, 2019
- Hank Haney sues PGA Tour over firing from radio show, ESPN, December 18, 2019
- Hank Haney sues the PGA Tour, says it carried "vendetta" against him for tell-all Tiger Woods book, MSN, December 18, 2019
- Hank Haney files lawsuit against PGA Tour after radio show firing, USA Today, December 8, 2019
- Hank Haney sues PGA Tour over cancelled radio show, alleges 'revenge', Golf, December 18, 2019