Intellectual Property Right Assignments Q&A: U.S.
The Q&A provides U.S.-focused commentary on the key issues in cross-border intellectual property rights assignments. The Q&A comments specifically on the following form documents made available through the Practical Law Cross-Border Resource Center:
- Assignment of intellectual property rights: Cross-border
- Assignment of trademarks: Cross-border
- Assignment of copyright: Cross-border
- Assignment of patents: Cross-border
- Assignment of industrial designs: Cross-border
- Waiver of moral rights: Cross-border
- Letter confirming assignment of intellectual property rights: Cross-border
Reproduced from Practical Law with the permission of the publishers. For further information, visit practicallaw.com.