Last updated: April 16, 2019
In general, you may visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself except as set forth in the following sentences. Like many websites, our server logs capture information regarding your operating system, browser software, IP (Internet Protocol) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet), and the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (your activities on the Site, including pages reviewed), including date and time. We use this information for internal purposes such as to administer the Site, improve the Site, and help us understand how the Site is being used, including the demographics or clickstreams of our visitors.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" on this Site. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that may be downloaded onto your computer or device when you visit our Site.
We employ a HubSpot Product that uses the following cookies to help us track your visits so that we may identify you on future visits, identify your interactions, and provide more personalized services, as well as suggestions of subjects in which you may be interested:
|AWSELB||app.hubspot.com||Amazon||AWS Elastic Load Balancer||Performance|
|apex__product||hubspot.com||SalesForce||SalesForce Analytics||Strictly Necessary|
|hsPagesViewedThisSession||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Analytics||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspotutk||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Analytics||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspot.hub.id||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Authentication||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspotauth||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Authentication||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspotauthcms||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Authentication||Strictly Necessary|
|_hs_opt_out||hubspot.com||HubSpot||Opt out of HubSpot tracking||Targeting|
|hubspotutktzo||academy.hubspot.com||HubSpot||Time Zone Offset||Functionality|
|__hluid||hubspot.com||HubSpot||In-app usage tracking||Targeting|
|mp_id_mixpanel||hubspot.com||Mixpanel||In-app usage tracking||Targeting |
We also use standard browser cookies. The standard browser cookies we use are stored on the user’s browser application on the user’s computer or other device. These cookies do not store any personal identifying information and are used only to verify that the user is logged in. They are deleted when the user closes their browser or when the user logs off our Site.
Some of the cookies we use are 'analytical' cookies. Our analytics software (Google analytics and SiteImprove) allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using the Site. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, e.g., by making sure that users are finding what they need easily. The following types of information are collected by our analytics software:
- User's demographic information, e.g., language preference and location (city, country/territory, continent, sub-continental region).
- User's behavior, e.g., whether the user is a new or returning visitor, the frequency of visits/date of last visit.
- User's technology, e.g., operating system, network/service provider (ISP and network host).
- Mobile information, e.g. whether the user accessed the Services via a mobile device and, if so, the type of device (brand, service provider, operating system and input selection method).
- Traffic source, e.g., direct (i.e., the user typed in the URL themselves) or referral (i.e., the user clicked on a link) and for referral traffic, the traffic source (search engine or link); also the Google search term (if applicable) that resulted in the link to the Website.
- Content viewed, e.g., pages, files, and directories clicked on, landing pages/exit pages and search words (if any) used on the Website. You are free to decline cookies if your browser permits, such as by disabling cookies in the preferences or options menus in your browser, but doing so may limit your ability to view or use our Site. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org andwww.youronlinechoices.com.