The Boston office of Sullivan & Worcester LLP has an immediate opening for a full-time, experienced commercial real estate paralegal. Our Real Estate Group represents real estate developers, lenders, investors in every aspect of the commercial real estate industry. The commercial real estate paralegal will assist partners and associates in all real estate transactions.
Ideal candidates will have at least four years of commercial real estate experience in a busy commercial real estate practice, assisting attorneys in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including document preparation and review, closing coordination, title and survey review, and corporate entity formation. The candidate should have familiarity with all aspects of commercial lending and finance transactions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as are the abilities to draft settlement statements and to review title commitments, survey, title insurance policies and endorsements.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal certificate preferred. Prior real estate experience required.
- Massachusetts Notary preferred.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, proficient with Microsoft Office and be highly motivated with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Candidates must also work well both independently and with teams of attorneys and staff.
- Candidates must take initiative, anticipate the needs of the transaction, and follow specific detailed procedures.
- Candidates must possess excellent inter-personal and client communication skills.
- Flexibility for overtime is a must.
Sullivan is a leading corporate law firm advising clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging businesses. With more than 200 lawyers in Boston, London, New York, Tel Aviv and Washington, D.C., the firm offers services in a wide range of areas, including corporate finance, banking, trade finance, securities and mutual funds, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, tax, real estate and REITs, private equity and venture capital, bankruptcy, environment and natural resources, regulatory law, and employment and benefits.
We welcome inquiries from all who are interested in learning more about our firm. For additional information please direct inquiries to:
Sullivan & Worcester LLP
One Post Office Square
Boston, MA 02109
Attn: Human Resources
Sullivan & Worcester LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Sullivan & Worcester LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, physical and mental disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws.